This blog is about the music in my life, my passion for my Webpage that I created for the late Laurie Allen who was one half of the 60's legends Bobby & Laurie. Bobby & Laurie were the best but sadly under-rated.
Laurie passed away in 2002, so I created a webpage to help keep his music alive.I would also like to help promote the other music makers that I think deserve to have a little spot on my blog...Visit my passion, my webpage and travel around the world of Laurie Allen.http://www.laurieallen.net/
Visit Bobby Brights webpage and check out what he is doing these days.
Check out my YouTube page and see a couple of Bobby & Laurie clips and my other favourite artists.
Thank you for visiting my blog and come back again.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

There is now a Facebook Group for Warren Keats...  join up and enjoy the music of Warren Keats and keep up to date  with what he is doing these days...Warren Keats Facebook Group

No comments: